3A Type MS - Molecular Sieves 3A
3A Zeolite Molecular Sieve (ZMS) also called be "KA" or "Potassium" Molecular Sieve, crystal structure is A type, and the pore opening of 3 angstroms (1 angstroms equals to 0.1 nanometers).
Grade: Common 3A, 3A IG Grade, 3A Ethanol Grade, etc.
Typical Packing: 150kg beads in iron drum, 125kg pellets in iron drum
- Drying of unsaturated hydrocarbon, i.e. ethylene, propylene, butadiene, acetylene and such liquefied petroleum
- Dehydration of Natural Gas or Methane (For minimum COS formation)
- Dry polar liquid, i.e. methanol, ethanol, and many solvent (We also provided special type 3A-E for this application)
- Removing moisture in paint and PU Plastic
- Dehydration of refrigerant (We also provided special type 3A-R)
- Dehydration of technical gases, i.e. CO2, N2.
Adsorbent product must be stored in a dry location to prevent pre-adsorption of water and some other impurities.
Zeolite Molecular Sieve packages when opened should be resealed to prevent contamination of the product. Whenever possible, rotate stock to use oldest material first. If stored properly, this product have an indefinite shelf life, however, material packaged in Super Sacks should be retested for Total Volatiles after 12 months. Material in Drums should be retested after 36 months.
The Zeolite Molecular Sieve product should be regenerated after a certain period of adsorption. The appropriate regenerated temperature would be better below 330℃.