4A Type MS - Molecular Sieves 4A
4A Zeolite Molecular Sieve (ZMS) also called be "NaA" or "Sodium" Molecular Sieve, crystal structure is A type, and the pore opening of 4 angstroms (1 angstroms equals to 0.1 nanometers).
Grade: 4A common Grade, 4A DG Grade, 4A refrigerant Grade, 4A Air Brake Grade, etc.
Typical Size: 8x12 mesh and 4x8 mesh beads, 1/8" and 1/16" pellets
Typical Packing: 150kg beads in iron drum, 125kg pellets in iron drum
1. Deep drying of air, natural gas, alkane and refrigerant.
2. Generation and purification of argon.
3. Static dehydration of electronic element, pharmaceutical and unstable materials.
4. Desiccant of paint, PU Plastic, dope and fuel etc.
5. Also adsorb H2O, NH3, CO, CO2, SO2, H2S, CH3OH, C2H5OH, C2H4, C2H2, C3H6, CH3CN2, CS2, CH3CL, CH3Br, and
carbon dioxide. etc.
Adsorbent product must be stored in a dry location to prevent pre-adsorption of water and some other impurities.
Zeolite Molecular Sieve packages when opened should be resealed to prevent contamination of the product. Whenever possible, rotate stock to use oldest material first. If stored properly, this product have an indefinite shelf life, however, material packaged in Super Sacks should be retested for Total Volatiles after 12 months. Material in Drums should be retested after 36 months.
The Zeolite Molecular Sieve product should be regenerated after a certain period of adsorption. The appropriate regenerated temperature would be better below 330℃.