5A Type MS - Molecular Sieves 5A
Grade: Common 5A, O2 generation Grade, H2 Generation Grade, etc.
Typical Size: 8x12 mesh and 4x8 mesh beads, 1/8" and 1/16" pellets
Typical Packing: 150kg iron drum, 125kg iron drum
- PSA (Pressure Swing Adsorption) process for Oxygen or Hydrogen generation
- Water, Carbon Dioxide removal from air purification system
- Drying of natural gas and petroleum.
- Normal paraffin separating process
- Separation of straight and branched chain hydrocarbons, separation of the normal and isomerous alkane;
Zeolite Molecular Sieve packages when opened should be resealed to prevent contamination of the product. Whenever possible, rotate stock to use oldest material first. If stored properly, this product have an indefinite shelf life, however, material packaged in Super Sacks should be retested for Total Volatiles after 12 months. Material in Drums should be retested after 36 months.
The Zeolite Molecular Sieve product should be regenerated after a certain period of adsorption. The appropriate regenerated temperature would be better below 330℃.